The pros of traveling:
- The thrill of being somewhere new!
- Eating out. I love eating out.
- A bajillion photo opportunities.
- Coming home to a kitty who hasn’t left our sides since we came back.
The cons of traveling:
- Early wake up calls. Our departing flights were at 7 a.m. and 6:15 a.m. In the first instance, the airport was a 3-hour drive away. Ouch.
- U.S. Immigration process. It’s like they didn’t want us to come back.
- Not having an international phone and losing contact with your partner for several panicked hours on Valentine’s Day.
Welp, we’re back! Jay and I recently returned from a trip to Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada. What a gorgeous city! We spent a couple of days two hours north of the city skiing at Whistler Blackcomb ski resort, which was an incredible experience. Pictures to follow, of course, but I just wanted to say how nice it is to be home. :)
Above photo: Stanley Park, Vancouver